Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Joey needed some time alone. he could not tell Lilith what he fells but he can't hold it to himself because its tearing him apart.
''man what should i do... tell her or not, what will she say? how will she react?No got to keep that to myself.'' he said as he could hear someone approaching
''Who's there?'' he asked as he had his hand on his blade and with his right eye closed as usual
This was not a good day to fight a dumb and pesky angel and it was no day to die either. But it was his job to defeat the Divines and they re followers. 3 years already had passed since he started to fight against ''God'''s lackeys and serve under his first love Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:59 pm

"Tsk tsk, you should really learn to recognize your leaders scent. Or open your blasted eyes" Lilith stepped into his view, her eyes resting on him as her whole appearance gave of regality, as well as intimidation for those not used to her. Her movements were graceful from her upbringing as well as from her years of training.

Dhe spoke with suave in her voice "as my second you should truly learn to pay attention to the surroundings of when I am around. Either way...I am hosting a tournament for the demons, and you have the choice of competing. Winner receives a kiss from me. Loser.." She chuckles "I get to torture them..."

She returns to her stern appearance "Now. Make your decision. Quickly I'm impatient. "
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm

''you know that I don't smell anything except smoke''he says as he looks into her beautiful eyes
''Heh im in but forget the kiss'' he says while hiding his true feelings
''so where is it?'' he asked while the wind blew in his direction making Lilith's hair go with the breeze, making her more beautiful than ever, (this is why i can't tell her my feelings... its because im full of scars and im not good enough to be with her. she might think im a fool of thinking that a lowly demon like me would be loved by the Antichrist herself) he thought as he waited for an answer who would be sarcastic as usual
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

"You actually act as though you're going to win by telling me to not give the winner a kiss" she actually made a soft chuckle, brushing her hair from her face with one hand before she sighs softly "and its right here in the ruins. After all...a colleseum used to be here. So I'll be hosting in the old colleseum. "
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:00 pm

'' then lets not waste time and go there'' he said as he smiled
(this could be the time to tell her how I feel, if I win the tournament ) he thought before saying
''bet I can get there before you'' he says as he starts to run towards the Colosseum
(man I got to win this... and man up and finally tell her how I feel)
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 pm

She smiles from amusement before she bOunded off after him, soon catching up to him as she kept pace with him, mostly to aggravate him before she gained a suddEn burst and went ahead of him, nearing the colleseum
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

He smiled as he suddenly jumped into the air and lighted fire under his feet making him fly up into the sky and then used fire to push him into the Colosseum but hits the ground hard as he made a small crater. he gets up and looks around Saying
''i win'' he says as he looks behind him and she is already there
''Man you are fast, You win'' he says as he makes his neck crack
''Now where is my opponent?'' he asks with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 pm

She smirks before pointing to a man in the center ring who was weilding a mace "the incubus jalen... our general" she walks away as she sits in a broken throne chair in a lady like manner, watching as she had nothing more to say
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:45 pm

''So Jalen... ready to fight?'' he says as he draws his blade who is the size of a man
''you see I already decided what's going to happen, you are going to attack me and I will block then you will keep attacking me and I will block em all and then when you are tired I will finish you in one blow'' he says as he smiles at the Incubus
'' prepare to face Joey Berserkus , Second in command'' He said as he is now in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 pm

The incubus only smirked as he took a fighting stance himself, his tail swaying as he suddenly ran directly at Joey with surprising speed for wielding such a large weapon as a mace, swinging it at him with bone shattering force, able to even knockJoey off balance oif he wasn't strong enough, though the incubus' tail swung around right at his ankles, showing a dual attack
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm

He blocked the attack with his huge blade as it was big enough to block the upper and lower part of his body at the last second and then he smiles
'' come on, You can do better than that!'' he said as he had not moved an inch
(Dang he is fast... but not fast enough, this blade might be big but its made to be fast and resistant so that i don't need an other one forged) he thought as he swung his blade as if it was as light as a rapier and made him back off a bit
(i can play at that game too) he thought as he waited for the next strike
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Jalen smirks as he swings his mace at an upward angle from the side to knock the blade aside, him summoning ce magic with a free hand and shooting it at his feet to aslttempt to freeze him into place
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm

his instinct tells him to run away from this spot
(man he is going to use magic... I HATE MAGIC) he thought as he started to run from his opponent
(i might seem like a coward but im going to do something unexpected) he thought as he jumped in the air , pushed by the fire under his feet and lands behind the Incubus. he then slapped him behind the head with his right hand and jumped a few meters far from the Incubus
(man i got to fight magic with magic) he thought as he started to gather a huge amount of energy into his mouth so that he could fire a huge fire beam that could maybe hurt him a bit.Hehehe!)
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Lilith raises an eyebrow as she found this interesting, Jalen stumbling forward from the hit before he spun around, ice forming in his hand as he was preparing to shoot
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

he holded his shot as he ran towards The Incubus and when he was in range he blew as hard as he could creating a giant blue flame that was hotter than hell's fire
(THIS HURTS A LOT) He thought as he could feel the pain in his mouth
The flame was so strong that the heat could be felt from a mile away
(now for the finishing touch)he thought as he created a huge smoke wall with his nose. the smoke was so dense that Joey just vanished in Smoke as he was still shooting fire from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 pm

The incubus had lost his tact, being knocked back by the shot as he fell backwards, skidding along the ground before stopping as he just laid there, groaning. A devilish smirk came to Liliths lips as she slowly stood, folding her hands in front of her
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:23 pm

The smoke dissapeared as Joey was now on the ground and was unable to move, because of him over using his powers. as he could only think (SHIT) as an answer to his sudden lost of control... (next time, Joey... Next time...) he thought as he waited that Lilith announces the winner
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 pm

A few moments passed before her voice was heard 'and the winner... is Jalen" her steps walking could be heard as she walked over "get up" her attention turned ti Jalen after the order to rise as she placed a kiss upon his cheek
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Joey could only feel a little sadness deep inside his burning heart as he could just feel the torture that she would do to him (at least things could not be worse) he thought as he is still on the ground then he caught on fire ( Man i should shut up...) he thought as he tries to get up... but finally could only get on his knees
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Jalen went ahead and walked away as she walked over, chuckling as she kicked Joey just underneath the ribs hard, enough force to knock him back "now... for your gift as the loser"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Joey is knocked back and is now too weak to defend himself so he just says ''Is that all?'' he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 pm

She laughs and steps down on his crotch, resting her weight there a moment before walking onto his tomach as standing there before she chuckles and cooes "well I can't kill you... so I'll improvise as I go"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

(heh this hurts a bit but she is going soft on me... why?)
'' this is all you got'' he says as he begins to heat his body up
'' now that's enough to make your feet nice and warm before that you actually start torturing me'' he says with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 pm

"Mm... yes it is. I'd quite like a bath" she held her hand over his face, water forming and falling from her fingertips onto his face as she soon stomped down onto his bottom ribs, using enough force to break them
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:34 pm

''ARGH'' he almost yelled as he was hurt badly... making him weaker than before
''This...Is... ALL YOU GOT?'' He yelled as he started to heat up even more as he is now as hot as fire, making the water evaporate before touching him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the journey begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey begins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Roleplay :: Ruins-
Jump to: