Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

the journey begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:39 pm

''dont worry'' he said as he started to glow in a darkish light
''this is nothing , i can take on more than that'' he said as he started to feel pain as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:41 pm

"Joey STOP!" She gave her order, half tearful half angry as she walked over to him quickly, gliding her hands over his shoulders as she pushed lightly to make him lay to his bed
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Joey screamed out of pain as he looked at Lilith with a smile while shaking
''heh, i can take on more than that, and you know it'' he said before resting his head on his bed as he started to glow in a yellowish light , which made his wounds go away one by one
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

She slid her hands across his skin, her hands glowing a purplish red as whatever she was doing was helping his wounds to heal faster with no pain, even giving him some energy back it seemed
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 pm

''Stop it'' he said as he looked at Lilith right in the eyes
''you will be weak again and i can't tolerate it'' he said as he sat on the left side of his bed
''your father wont allow more of these things'' he said as he looked in front of him, now with half of his wounds healed
''you are the commander, your job is to command and not to sacrifice every ounce of your energy to try to save a soldier like me'' he said as he looked up
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 pm

She growls "If you haven't noticed I have a reputation of not listening to my father..and you aren't just a soldier to me Joey. I like you...I do..and I do not want to lose you to"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 pm

''i already know that'' he said while slowly turning around as his wounds are almost all gone
''but sadly people wont understand that even if you say it to them... last night i fought with our general... he was pissed at me because i got almost all of your attention... he even said that he will report everything to your father as soon as he gets the chance, and you may know the rest'' he said as he snapped his fingers and his blue flame went from his right hand to the secret door that he made, under the ground, then it got back with a small box , which was now next to Joey
''this is for you'' he said as he handed over the box to Lilith
''My wounds are all healed'' he said as he got up and stretched a little
''in this box is a pendant that glow bright each time its close to the other'' he said as he showed his pendant to Lilith
''it can take form as what your dreams desire'' he said as his Pendant changed into a blade , then into a heart, then into a crystal tear
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:23 pm

She blushes softly before she took her own pendant, placing it around her neck as she had it take the form of a heart, nodding "Thank you Joey.."
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm

''I don't need to be thanked'' he said as he walked up close to her
''this is my thanks for the new arm and also for being yourself'' he said with a smile while his pendant started to glow
''if you ever need me , just hold the crystal with your hand and i will come as fast as i can'' he said as he blushed a little
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:38 pm

She actually made a sheepish smile before nodding "alright..thank you again though"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:41 am

''well now i must prepare my stuff and be ready to move'' he said with a soft voice
''im glad that you like it'' he said before he suddenly looked at the entrance of his tent
''someone's coming...'' he said as he looked back at his one true love
''i really want to continue like this but i dont want to fight again before that i wash myself'' he said with a smile as his stomach growled. he blushed as he smiled a bit
''guess im hungry hehehe'' he said as he looked at the entrance as a messsenger came in his tent, without asking, as usual
''how many times do i have to tell you, ask before coming in'' he said as he walked towards the messenger
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 pm

She smiles a little at him, her face quickly becoming stern as she glared at the messenger "Next time you interrupt battle plans I'll be sure to cut your rations, pay, and inflict torture upon you as I see fit. I don't need any information leaked because a MESSENGER wouldn't ask before entry." She was lying, and was very good at making it seem true. She knew not to trust the messenger, rather she trusted hardly anybody.

She glances back to Joey "We'll discuss this another time I suppose. In my tent so a certain messenger won't barge in"
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Joey didn't look at her and said ''the plan is almost done and i dont want to waste time so can we finish this tonight or tomorrow night? while i have the ideas here, and dont tell me now, wait for him to be off so im sure he wont try to disturb us'' he said as he looked at the messenger with a death glare
''this is what will happen to you if you do this again but for your punishment for what you just did there... Hmm... i can't think of anything for now, so you are clear, but get out of my tent before i change my mind'' he said with the same dark voice he uses when he speaks to everyone except Lilith
''T-thank you sir'' he said before giving him the letter and runs away as fast as he came in
(man what is this now) he thinks as he opens the letter. he starts to read and then stops in the middle of his reading as he laugh out of nowhere
''Hahaha, the angel general in our last fight wants to face me in a one on one duel, since we where interupted last time'' he said as he regained his serious and then read the rest of the letter.
''this is just an other trap'' he said as he burned the letter
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Lilith paces a moment before smirking "Which means that it would likely be an opportune time to place a small ambush. In fact...if I could disguise myself, I could go as you. I know my bit of fire magic, as well as the art of disguise...I could easily do so, overpower the leader, and succeed in controlling more territory for us.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:35 pm

''well that could be an idea but sadly this letter wasn't sent by the general that i wanted to fight... since i can sense people's heat as they touch stuff. this was put by the head angel'' he said as he looked back at Lilith

''its too much of a risk to try and battle the head angel... as not only that i have a bad feeling about this'' he said as he didn't want her to know what was really on the letter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey begins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Roleplay :: Ruins-
Jump to: