Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey
Joey

ShoulShards : 182

the journey begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:13 pm

''okay , now i will get everything prepared'' he said as he yelled the orders to the men , a quarter of em followed him to the north as he got into position he then used his blue flame to send a message ''we are in position , you order when i should charge'' he said through the blue flame
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

ShoulShards : 231

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:15 pm

It took a bit before her sparks shot through the air in front of him, her signal for him to begin his charge
Back to top Go down
https://angels-demons.rpg-board.net
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 pm

he then screamed charge to his men as he was leading them in the fray, the enemy sounded the alarm and more than half of the enemy's forces where out there. then He sensed danger as he looked into the sky and there was at least 20 to 30 angels that were gathering energy to do something, he did not like the looks of this as he jumped in the air and slashed with his blade through a few of em then he spin on himself while firing a huge flame out of his mouth. that destroyed half of the angels that where air bound but they had charged enough energy to fire they re sacred light as they aimed for Joey
''damn...'' he said before being hit full blast
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Lilith had joined in by this time, her plan working as she had planned so far before she seen Joey up in the air...just as he was hit by the light. A scream actually emitted from her throat as she grew her own demon wings, soaring up high into the air as she took out five of the ten angels up in the air to cut off the source of light
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 pm

He then changed into his demon form and levitates with his flames and sweeps his arm and killed the remaining angels that were air bound as he let himself go down on the ground , crushing a few angels under his weight '' don't worry i got this under control'' he said with a force smile as he was really hurt by the light. he then charged towards the angel general but was blocked by a few angels
''GET OUT OF MY WAY'' he said with his dark and demonic voice as he hit the ground making a fissure appear, which is now spitting Lava, burning every angel that was blocking his way as he absorb the heat from the magma and redirect it into his fists ''now you are mine'' he said with an evil smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 pm

She smiles a bit as she dived down to the ground, hitting hard as the shock of her hitting knocked back a group of angels as she stood to continue her fight though, something happened though as the smell of her blood actually entered the air as she screamed from pain, her holding her side as she actually fell to the ground. What just hit her?
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Joey heard Lilith scream as she was not far from where he was , as he turned he saw her on the ground losing blood , he then realised that it was him who did that as his attack had more range that he thought, he then changed into his human form and ran towards Lilith while he generated a lot of energy, when he got there he used all the energy he could to heal her , and it worked marvellously as she was as if she never got hit but he was out of juice and fell on the ground ''Fuck'' he said as he saw an angel come near her while she was still on the ground, the angel was about to stab her with a spear. but he did not hit her as he took the blow in her place and smiled while falling on the ground unconscious
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:06 pm

She panted before closing her eyes as her body glowed, electricity forming along her body before it shot out through the area, destroying more than half of any angels near them while the demon kind stayed safe, the angel who stabbed him turning to ashes from being so close as she to passed out from this kind of power
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:13 pm

the angels just decided to fall back but not without a prisoner so they took the first guy they could find on the ground and flew away with him... that guy was Joey as he was carried away his body was slowly losing blood as a trail of blood could be followed on the ground and trees. he got far, as he landed into the angels main camp,where a cruel faith awaits him

-----
a few moments later...
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Lilith on the other hand, was deep in an unconscious state, unable to wake back up. It would take time for her body to regenerate it's power after using as much as it did...which meant the general was in charge until she woke. It was weeks before she woke back up
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Joey woke up about at the same time as Lilith as he looked around, he was in a cell , his hands where locked in indestructible alloy and his feet where chained to a wall , the wall was full of divine symbols , keeping him from using his powers and his strenght isn't high enough to break his chains so he decided to wait as the door suddenly opened, an angel came and looked at Joey
''HE IS AWAKE'' She yelled at her superior.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:45 pm

She groans as she sat up, rubbing her head as she looked around, seeing she was in her tent luckily though wondered where Joey was as she got up and walked outside to do a small search of the camp
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 pm

the man who was now in front of Joey was an angel who had tray, full of torturing tools
''State your name , Demon'' he said as he waited for an answer
''go and make me say it'' he said with a devilish smile as the angel smiled as well
''if you say what i want i wont hurt you'' the angel said as Joey heard that one before
''okay then im Mark'' he lied
''So Mark, tell me your real name'' he said with a smile as if he read his thoughts
''Im Mark, nothing more nothing less'' he said as he looked at the angel
''You can't lie to me as long as you are in those chains in front of those symbols'' the angel said as he took out a sponge full of water
''heh you dont waste time do ya?'' he said as he looks at the sponge
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:02 am

She frowns as she didnt find him, growling as she already began setting up her men to travel in armor, ready to go fight as she had a sort of a faint idea where she was to go to find Joey, she knew better than to think he was dead
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:15 am

Joey then took the advantage and heated the sponge to let out the water and used the steam to rust his chains quickly and then broke em as he hit the angel with his hands , still stuck in the alloy. he then started to run as fast as he could and finally escaped the small jail as he is now chased by hundreds of angels. he jumps and uses the rest of his energy to fly himself to the last place he was before being abducted, the enemies little camp not far from Lilith's camp as he got really high in the sky , he fell with tremendous speed and created a crater so big and so deep that he could be heard from where Lilith was standing , but sadly the angels where close and no time must be wasted as he tries to get out of the crater but can't use his hands , so he is now stuck, inside his crater
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:19 am

She frowns as she heard this, turning the attention of her men towards where he was as she grew her wings, flying swiftly and well ahead of the men to the crater
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:28 am

The only thing that was coming out of that crater was a big ''FUCK'' as Joey could be seen trying to get his hands free from that alloy
(I hurt my one true love, i got abducted and now im stuck in a crater , can this day get any worse?) he thought as he saw a flying figure up in the sky
(Fuck now it got worse... if she sees me like this... ugh damn...) he thought as he sat on the ground waiting to be rescued
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 am

She only seen the oncoming angels though as she hissed, summoning her lightning magic as she shot through the air much faster than he ever could dream of, due to her main element being lightning, as she began to fight angels. One by one angels fell from the sky, nothing seeming to be able to stop her before, just as a few other men arrived to help her, she suddenly was rocketing down from the sky, hitting the ground hard as dust rose in the air, hiding her condition
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:46 am

Joey could only see Lilith fall from the sky , powerless, as he started to feel a huge anger in his heart, he then yelled as hard as he could then a black flame could be seen coming out of the crater as he is now over-clocking his powers as he finally gets out of the hole,he then rushed towards Lilith
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:49 am

When reached he found she was put unconscious again, dark blood trickling from her mouth as a wound in her side spoke why. She wasn't wearing her armor, and must have gotten hit by an angel since there was such a large group for even one person to take on.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:59 am

''No...'' he said as he saw the state she was in as he could not save her without using the other method... (I have no choice) he thought as he screamed ''SACRIFICA''. then his right arm started to shake before turning into red dust, as the red dust fell on Lilith she was now fully healed but now he lost an arm for her...(this is my choice) he thought as he fell on the ground but this time the dust was radiating a powerful glow that stopped anyone who wanted to harm em to approach the fallen duo. one really good thing could be given out of this, his arms are no longer bounded by this mysterious Alloy.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:07 am

She remained like this until nightfall, groaning as she found herself in her tent, her side bandaged for whatever reason as she groaned, frowning as she slowly sat up
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:15 am

Joey was already up and was watching her from the entrance of her tent
''you finally woke up'' he said as he walked towards her, with his missing arm in hiding
''how do ya feel?'' he said softly as he looked at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 am

She touches her side gently "Better...it's odd though. I don't feel like I was unconscious as long as I should have been. What happened?" She looks up to him, her leadership still coming through strongly in her eyes. She wanted an answer, though she seemed more relieved to see he was there with her, even though she didn't say it out loud, it is what he eyes showed.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 am

he then scratched his head with his left hand instead of his right hand as he answered ''I think there was too much angels for you to handle alone and you fell and the rest I dont know'' he lied as he did not want her to see his missing arm. ''its hard to see everything from a hole'' he said as he thinks (i hate lying to her but i got to do it... for now , at least. I will tell her the truth tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the journey begins   the journey begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the journey begins
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Roleplay :: Ruins-
Jump to: